Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

It was way fun to see everyone this past weekend! Hope you had a good trip home! Love you guys!


2 comments:

Kaatje Wilcox said...

yea! I love it when I check the Wilcox blog and someone has added something! Good job!

Shelley said...

Hi you southern Wilcox's,
Amanda is doing great at UVU. She just got a job at Crysillis (?)and had her first day of training today. Classes are going well for her I think, and she's signed up with a bunch of clubs, including intermural soccer. She also has good roommates, I met them and they seemed real cute. She wants to be added so she can check your blog, but I'm not sure how to tell her to do it. Any advice?
Gene and Kaitlyn are doing Ok on the H.S. soccer team, Whit is busy with her traveling team, Cael loves kindergarten, and I'm working more than I would like. I have plenty to do even without going to work, taking kids places and trying to figure out the do's and dont's with my new primary job. Any ideas for a primary program in a month and a half? I'm open for ideas . . .
Take care, luv to all.