Saturday, November 21, 2009

Halloween in Boston

I went to Boston for Halloween with my friend Melissa. Had tons of fun. Here are a few pics. Mom, do I get a prize for doing a post? Love you all!


This pancake was soooo big, and sooo good. Peanut butter, bananas, chocolate chips, gooooodness!
Melissa Sevy and I took a tour
of Fenway park. Go Sox!




Downtown Boston - super old - got to explore a bit.



5 comments:

Kaatje Wilcox said...

Jessica-I'm so proud of you!!! Consider your new shoes the prize! ha . . .cute pics, jealous . . . .

Kaatje Wilcox said...

p.s. did you get your nail done or are those just yours,french manicured?? Lovely!!!

Elleny said...

fun to see jess!

Melissa said...

nice jess.....I wish I could go exploring with you :=)

sue said...

Wish I were young and could do all this exploring. Never had a chance. We could have fun!!! Aunt Sue