
Just thought you kids up north might like to see how beautiful your sister looked for Homecoming Royalty. She had a blast and dad was proud and got out his yearbook to show off his highschool pictures when he was on royalty too!! and so was Aunt Sue!. I guess it just runs in the Wilcox bloodline? Alicia had a crazybusy week and she thought it was a really fun experience! I took videos of her riding around the football field in a mustang convertible etc. I'll show you all when you're home next. Hope it's soon!!!!Love you all !!!!! Mama
4 comments:
SO Cute! I love the red shoes too! Congrats, you guys will have to tell us all about it! Who did she go with? See you this weekend!
Alicia, you look so pretty. Papa and I are learning how to use this blog. Hopefully we'll figure it out together!
OOO so cute! Since our little fam are the only ones really using this maybe I'll start posting some pictorals for you to look at madre :)
yeah! I's so glad to see people leave comments! Keep it up . . .and post some pictures of your own!!!!
Post a Comment