Hey, all you relatives of the Wilcox Clan- we thought it would be fun to start a blog to keep us all updated with what's going on with your family. You can post pictures, events, or just comment on anything that suits your fancy! Hope to "see" and "hear" from you all soon!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
The newest MN mexican......is a GIRL
Kind of cheesy I know....but here is the first picture of the newest Gonzalez. Gabe thinks maybe its really an alien :-) Any thoughts on names....??
so we have a wrinkle in the girl theory.... our personal sage (who was 3/3 on the other 3 kids pre-ultrasound) says the baby is a boy! Do I trust my sage or science? Hmmmmmm....I'm a little concerned!
3 comments:
Hooray!!! That's so equal and awesome!!! I think you should name her Lupita or Chacita banana! We are totally excited for you.
so we have a wrinkle in the girl theory.... our personal sage (who was 3/3 on the other 3 kids pre-ultrasound) says the baby is a boy! Do I trust my sage or science? Hmmmmmm....I'm a little concerned!
Girl - Eva Boehm
Boy - Boehm
Post a Comment